Support available for students
We are here to help you in any way we can
Throughout your studies, the University provides various services to aid your welfare, health, and well-being.
Feel free to consult us regarding any study-related or University experience concerns. We're here to lend an ear, assist, and guide you in accessing any necessary specialised services.
Residential Experience Team (ResX)
Your Residential Experience Team (ResX) is available 7 days a week, from the day you arrive, until the day you leave, to support you to settle and thrive in your new home, and the fantastic community that you will belong to as a student at the University of Nottingham.
Telephone: 0115 748 7600
MyWellbeing is the university’s new home for all student well-being services. You will be able to find everything you need in one location, rather than having to search through numerous web pages and resources.
You'll be able to book appointments, sign-up for events and access resources offered by a wide range of these services. This includes:
- University Counselling Service
- University Mental Health Advisory Service
- Disability Support Service
- Chaplaincy and Faith Support
- Support and Wellbeing Service
- HealthyU – University of Nottingham’s Health Improvement Campaigns
You won't be able to access the system before you start university, but you will be provided with your login details upon registration.
Support can take many forms, from more complex issues where you might not necessarily know what you need, to issues that can be resolved simply by having the right link or number. You have the option to search through all of the available student services from A-Z to see if the issue(s) you're facing fits into any of these categories.
Whatever your circumstances, reaching out is always a good first step. feel free to contact us anytime and hopefully, we will be able to point you in the right direction.
- Read Next
- Flatmates keeping you up at night? We can help! Bookmark Making Night: Design a Book Mark Comic Night: Design Your Own Comic Book Cover Shakespeare Evening Fantasy Night: Wand Making & Potion Mocktail Making FREE LinkedIn photoshoot & profile clinic PRIDE Ice Cream Counter Rainbow Food and Treats Be a Drag Star Workshop | Kitty Tray Queer Cafe
- The ultimate guide for doing laundry in halls How to collect parcels on campus Want to become a Residential Ambassador? How to reach out to security and request maintenance Cavendish Hall accommodation tour Derby Hall accommodation tour Southwell Hall accommodation tour Lincoln Hall accommodation tour Your halls address for post and deliveries UoN guest policy in halls