ResX Recipes - Homemade Chickpea Curry
Introducing.... ResX Recipes!
In keeping with our newly launched Broadgate Café and Cookery School, we will be showing you how to cook easy but effective meals in your kitchen!
Follow along with the video below, as one of our students shows you how to make a delicious chickpea curry 🍛
Make sure you stay up to date with our socials for new recipe drops!
- 800g chickpeas
- Chilli powder
- Ginger paste
- Garlic paste
- Garam masala
- 2 large chopped tomatoes
- 2 large chopped onions
- Add the tablespoon of oil and teaspoon of cumin to a pan and let them fry.
- Add the chopped onions to the pan and let them sauté for a few minutes, then add the ginger and garlic paste.
- Once the onions are cooked, add the chopped tomatoes and let them soften.
- Add half a teaspoon of turmeric, half a tablespoon of chilli powder and one tablespoon of garam masala, then mix well.
- Place the lid on the pan and let it cook. Once the oil is separated, add the chickpeas and add a desirable amount of water.
- Then place the lid back on and let it cook for at least 5 minutes, or until the chickpeas are soft.
- Add the spinach and some salt, and let this cook for another 5 minutes with the lid on. If necessary add some more water.
- Serve with a naan bread and enjoy!
- Read Next
- Flatmates keeping you up at night? We can help! Bookmark Making Night: Design a Book Mark Comic Night: Design Your Own Comic Book Cover Shakespeare Evening Fantasy Night: Wand Making & Potion Mocktail Making FREE LinkedIn photoshoot & profile clinic PRIDE Ice Cream Counter Rainbow Food and Treats Be a Drag Star Workshop | Kitty Tray Queer Cafe
- The ultimate guide for doing laundry in halls How to collect parcels on campus Want to become a Residential Ambassador? How to reach out to security and request maintenance Cavendish Hall accommodation tour Derby Hall accommodation tour Southwell Hall accommodation tour Lincoln Hall accommodation tour Your halls address for post and deliveries UoN guest policy in halls