How to collect parcels on campus
Don't miss an important delivery
Picking up parcels and packages will differ depending on what halls you will be living in.
Parcels can be picked up for the Student Post room at Derby Hall. Open Mon – Fri 11 am – 6 pm
For out-of-hours collections, the Student Post room runs the Quadient Parcel Lockers (next to the post room).
Dagfa House & Varsity
For both of these halls, you can collect your post at Dagfa.
Collect all post for Jubilee Campus at the campus Welcome Point.
All orders from Amazon can be easily collected from Amazon lockers found throughout our campuses – remember to use one of those locations when ordering from Amazon. For more information, check out our guide for Amazon lockers.
Our campus locker locations are:
- Nightingale Hall (locker search name - ting)
- Derby Hall (locker search name - emmitt)
- Cripps Hall (locker search name – kidding)
- Newark Hall (locker search name – karam)
- Medical School (locker search name – Gideon)
Learn more about The Student Post room, including how you can sent post and parcels from right on campus: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/estates/mailroom/student-post-room.aspx
- Read Next
- Flatmates keeping you up at night? We can help! Bookmark Making Night: Design a Book Mark Comic Night: Design Your Own Comic Book Cover Shakespeare Evening Fantasy Night: Wand Making & Potion Mocktail Making FREE LinkedIn photoshoot & profile clinic PRIDE Ice Cream Counter Rainbow Food and Treats Be a Drag Star Workshop | Kitty Tray Queer Cafe
- The ultimate guide for doing laundry in halls How to collect parcels on campus Want to become a Residential Ambassador? How to reach out to security and request maintenance Cavendish Hall accommodation tour Derby Hall accommodation tour Southwell Hall accommodation tour Lincoln Hall accommodation tour Your halls address for post and deliveries UoN guest policy in halls